From: Saleena [mailto:saleenaki@vibrakeys.com]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 4:33 AM
To: Spinning-StarS enewZ <saleena@vibrakeys.com>
Subject: [ssnewz] Time Capsules, WingMakers & Stepping Even Further Out of the False Matrix

2014-07-13 SpinningStarS Update #1

Time Capsules, WingMakers & Stepping Even Further Out of the False Matrix

Saleena: I would like to share this fascinating article by a wonderful human being and friend, Joan Ocean. She sent it to me, after sharing how careful she was to take anything negative out of it… It is a very intriguing read:

Time Capsules from the Future: http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001nUhM6ruu_4_ww45jACN7rHf5AW-0zs45ziKPv7PNNgN2N6UDCVNS8K2DlERBTR1QEoNWFzmxOxEWzNbxlOaDMFN_6ep_JntXWmUHkQGyhWKtTFlHtFN7rpYs2zuIQZ05

This led me into the repository of complex and activational, what can I call it, works? vibration? essences of truth?,  that is shared by a group who call themselves the WingMakers.

Here is the link to a PDF of all the 5 Interviews about these future beings who call themselves the WingMakers and the Ancient Arrows Project that took over the ancient site shortly after it was discovered in Chaco Canyon, AZ.

www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Complete-Neruda-Interviews-1-5.pdf

This lead me into a daylong exploration into the Wingmaker websites, there are 5 of them! I loved the art from the Chambers when it first came out… now there is so much more and beautifully presented…

I have been simultaneously exploring some rather startling information that is confronting my reality even deeper, calling me to free myself even further from a false matrix dream; challenging the whole game of dark vs. light or as it was framed, false light.

You can begin exploring this game changer information here if you so desire to further wake up and of course it is all for your discernment:

Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker by Cameron Day

“No, I haven’t turned to the dark-side, but rather I am transcending sides.  This article is probably the most important piece I have written to date, and in order to convey the full message, a bit of back-story is necessary. Hang in there with me, and by the end you will understand why I will never call myself a “lightworker” again.

Planet Earth and much of our corner of the universe has been under a spell for a very long time, a spell which casts doubt within our minds about whether or not we are connected with the Infinite Source of all creation…”

Read more here: www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/08/23/why-i-am-no-longer-a-light-worker/

I began the process of clearing myself and becoming sovereign inside myself. Look in the left column for a list of videos for this Self-Clearing process.

The reason I bring this up is because it is already causing me to look more closely at any new information for any signs that it is of the false matrix or as he puts it not so gently, “of the Demiurge.”

What I like about Wingmakers, so far, is shared on the page called Creator by James Mahu:

“I have said before that this was a commissioned work. That is to say, I was asked to produce
these materials by an energy field I met when I was a young child. I call it an energy field because
I had, at the time, no other way to describe the WingMakers. Over the years, I grew to understand
their intelligence and creativity, and ultimately their purpose and how it was linked to my own, and
by extension, to each of you who are reading this.

“I was given visions of this work when I was yet in my early teens and I could see that its trajectory
was not concerned with the production of a text-based treatise. It would require multiple forms of
content and technology to include visual art, mythological storytelling, music, poetry, video,
philosophy, and ultimately a global community that could embellish these works with its own
perspectives and insights.

“However, regardless of the many layers, complexity, and scope of these works, there remains a
core essence, and this essence is spiritual equality. This is the equality that is found in the deepest
layers of the human heart, living free like a mountain stream—uncrystallized and unconformable
by social programming or even human experience. You could call this quality of equality many
different names. In my own work I’ve endeavored, and, in some cases, struggled, to name it, define
it, describe it, compose it or paint it…” Read More:
www.wingmakers.com/content/creator/

Much love flowing from my heart to yours,

Saleena Kí

Who is Saleena Kí ?

Art Blog

Vibrakeys.com

Messages from our New Universe

Support Sessions & Readings: Omni-Dimensional Travel Adventure Sessions