2011-04-22 SS Update: Mother Earth Day Special Event

Aloha SpinningStarS Subscribers…since this is soon… and a celebration… and it is Earth Day! I will send this on… also have many new postings the latest is wonderful about Radiation is light.

Meet your Teachers – Radiation is Light – Raise your Vibration to the Speed of Light!

I also have reorganized and added Medicines of Light How To and LIST for easy print out to assist ease of making your own Medicines of Light.

Medicines of Light HOW TO

Medicine of Light LIST

I love Earth Day…happy Earth day Mother Earth!

A good time to Laugh Together or Breathe Together!

Laughter Room

Treat Yourself to a lovely Arcturian attunement:

Meet Your 5th Dimensional Self

From my delightful new friends:

Let’s Celebrate!