2010-12-11 Reminder for 12-12 Stargate Adventure - Pineal Gland Activation

SpinningStarS Update 12-12-2010

In a few hours we will journey… I am feeling so excited at what is about to transpire. I am asking for 112 or more people to journey with us so we can pave the way for a brand new kind of freedom. Please pass this on to your lists or Facebook it or Tweet it… or just help by imagining that we have this attendance so we can do a powerful work together. So much love is flowing…

There is a new message from Belees with some understanding in this powerful message:

Belees, the Arcturian’s Message -Stargate Pineal – It is Yours Take Control and Use It!

Break Free – Third in Series of Triple Stargates Assist Us Out of Quarantine – SpinningStarS Update

12-12 Stargate 3 Journey – Pineal Gland Activation – Message from Suzanna

Give a Meaningful Gift and Receive a Free Gift

If you are going to give a gift, give something that will make a difference…

Wave of Love in the Living Grid

I apologize for not getting a new Wave of Love posted… this is the first time since I started this. There is enough information in Belees message to inspire you. Go to the Wave of Love page and any of the past postings will describe how to do it… send your wave around the Earth flavored with what you want the New reality to be.

Registration for Webinar: